Monday, February 15, 2010

Rolling Into Red Square...

...was absolutely sensational!






My bike fit through the vertical pipe traffic barricade. However, that seemed to agitate the police. I couldn't understand a word of what they were yelling. Having no idea what the Москва (Moscow) jail is like, I decided to move on. So, I parked down by the church.

To me, a successful invasion of Russia requires one to reach the Kremlin. So, I grabbed my camera and walked.

I was distracted by the crowd and the ruckus. My investigation brought me to the equivalent of our Marine marching band. These guys were spectacular! They were doing the goose step on the cobbles in formation. Some were on horseback with swords.

Russia will allow you to invade her for a price, if you don't come guns ablaze. She will not allow you to stay.

In the end I was conquered by a Russian woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment